Thursday, September 5, 2013

Camping Pictures

Like I promised, pictures from my camping trip! It was quite the experience, and it left me unbearably sore *sighs*... and half blind for a few days after (my glasses don't quite make up for contacts). But enough talk, here they are!






Mostly the pictures are scenery... but above there are also pictures of the tent, my morning jog XD, Sunday sermon, and of course, what camping trip would be complete without a campfire? Add a few friends to the fun and you've got yourself the perfect Labor Day retreat! What do you think? Did I manage well trying to get away from the dirt? Or was I hopelessly unable to escape the "wild"?





2 comments:

  1. I think you did quite well! I've always wanted to sit around a campfire, roast marshmallows, laugh with friends and tell stories... But alas, it is not to be, at least not around a campfire... :/ Oh, and is that Angel I see?? Beautiful pics of the mtns, btw!

    FIRE AHAHAHAHAHA FIIIIIIIIRRRRREEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... a pyromaniac! Of course it's Angel, who else can smile and look like that? And I'm sure ur time with marshmallows will come soon... unless you have to play good soccer to earn that too.....

    ReplyDelete