Thursday, September 5, 2013

Introduction to Kpop

Didn't I say in the sub-heading of this blog that it would be filled with random stuff? Well, I finally decided to make a post to introduce none other than... Kpop! As you can tell from my blog address... I'm quite the hardcore Kpop fan... obsessive and addicted, the perfect mixture! My idea of the perfect introduction would be going into full detail about the hundreds of Kpop groups, but for the sake of those who can't stand a dictionary's worth essay, I'll make it brief. Korean+Pop= Kpop! Easy enough? My ranking of best Kpop groups though:

1) Big Bang
2) Girls' Generation
3) f(x)
4) 2PM
5) 4Minute
6) T-ara (tiara) or KARA
7) Apink
8)...

Well you probably don't know anything about these groups so instead, over the span of my numerous book review posts, I'll add a tidbit blog post about Kpop groups! Hopefully, I'll be able to cover my favorite groups by this month (jk!)... but anyhow, hope you enjoy my "random stuff!" Keep On Sparkling!



No comments:

Post a Comment