Monday, August 19, 2013

First Project: Operation Pony Scratch

Okay, so this is my first post, since my last blog about my trip to Taiwan about 3 months ago. After the joy of summer gradually faded away, I realized I really missed blogging, and so in an attempt to add some variety to my typical student life, I've decided to start Operation Pony Scratch, that is, a book review blog. For all my fellow bookponies out there (ERomo, certainly you!), perhaps this will be a nice little blog to recommend books of my choosing to you (and for you to recommend books to me also!). Operation Pony Scratch was born from the depths of my tired, slightly busy/bored mind, when I was looking over my past blogs about Taiwan (oh the fun I had!) and I decided I missed the life of poking fun at whatever it was that I poked fun at. So in an attempt to make this introductory post short (I'm known for being very verbose), welcome, to Operation Pony Scratch. Any comments, concerns, questions, will be answered hopefully, and I think the time is ripe for me to head onward onto the life of reviewing books. I don't particularly know when this blog will end (knowing me, maybe very soon or maybe for quite some time) but I hope you're all willing to take the journey of reading books with me (maybe there'll be like 5 of you but who cares!) Get ready for the first book and keep on sparkling!

No comments:

Post a Comment